“I raise up my voice, not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard.” —Malala Yousafzai.
On March 8, 1857 female NYC textile workers marched in protest of unfair working conditions and unequal rights for women, marking a revolution. Since then, March 8 has become an important day where communities rally in support of women and recognize them for their achievements, regardless of gender, race, or political divisions.
At EBC, we believe in celebrating women every day.
Women make up a majority of the EBC team and we couldn’t be where we are without them!
- Andrea, our Vice President of Marketing & Sales, has been with us since the beginning. The right hand woman to our owners, Andrea assists in managing day-to-day operations and oversees some of our larger projects.
- Becky, our Lead Planner, works first-hand with customers on all their printing projects. She is extremely knowledgeable about different print methods and signage…she truly knows her craft!
- Rande, our Graphic Designer, is very creative and passionate about her work, which shows in her custom designs for our clients.
- Melanie, head of Promotional Products & Apparel, helps our customers select and order the perfect promotional products for each occasion.
- Cathy manages EBC’s Web Portals and Online Stores, setting up client accounts and adding the items that the client needs.
- Donna, Helena, Rosemary, and Ruth run EBC’s Business Services department. They are the smiling faces that greet our customers on a daily basis and assist customers with printing, scanning, faxing, and shipping. Donna and Helena are also Certified Notary Publics and complete notarizations for a variety of different documents such as title transfers and tags.
- Mumtaz handles the Administrative side of the business, such as answering calls, managing inquiries, and scheduling appointments.
- Judy, our Accountant, works behind the scenes to send invoices and process payments.
Thank you to these wonderful women, the everyday heroes that work right here at EBC!
Today and everyday, we pledge to #EmbraceEquity.